Date & Times: Sunday April 19th 11:15am – 1:30pm
Location: Killeenaran Pier, Ballinderreen, Co Galway
We are going to meet in Ballinderreen at 11am. From there we will travel to Killeenaran Pier where a representative from Kelly Oysters will bring us on a beachcombing hunt. We plan to finish at 1:30pm and Beavers will need to be collected at the pier.
Directions to Ballinderreen (25 mins from Claregalway):
What to bring
- Beaver Uniform with neckerchief and woggle
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Waterproof shoes/boots or wellies
- Small rucksack containing packed lunch and drink
- Newspaper in a plastic bag (to use as a seat)
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us on 086 0545329.
12th Galway (Claregalway) Beaver Scouters