Date: Sunday 22nd March
Location: Connemara National Park, Letterfrack, Co Galway
It takes 1 hr 45 minutes to travel from Claregalway to Letterfrack by bus so we plan to leave from Claregalway Community Centre at 8:45am sharp, We will be returning to the Community Centre at approx. 4:15pm.
Our schedule for the day is as follows:
- 10.30 AM: Meet in Courtyard for Scavenger Hunt (Park Staff)
- 11.00 AM: Lower Diamond Walk (this can take up to 1 hour) (Beaver Leaders)
- 12.15 PM: Lunch and playground
- 01.00 PM: Tree Walk and Craft Activity (Park Staff)
- 02.30 PM: Leave for Claregalway
What to bring
Mandatory kit includes:
- Beaver Uniform with neckerchief and woggle
- Raingear (Jacket and Trousers)
- Small rucksack
- Hat, gloves and scarf
- Strong (ideally waterproof) shoes/boots or wellies
- Newspaper in a plastic bag (to use as a seat)
- Sandwich and drink
lf there are any questions please contact us on 086 0545329.
We will send updates via text alerts if necessary.
12th Galway (Claregalway) Beaver Scouters