Beavers who were with the group last year achieved this badge and we hope that the new Beavers will also! In fact, we hope that those that already have achieved Stage 1 can help others do the same.
Here are the requirements for the Stage 1 badge
- I can name all the things I know that can fly
- I can show pictures of and be able to talk about different types of flying machines.
- I can build a paper airplane from an A4 sheet that will fly, climb and turn.
- I can discuss the features of an airport from a model or picture (Runway, Terminal and Control Tower).
- I know how to be safe around aircraft
- I have visited an airport